Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

I don't know why I feel the need to point this out

but "Moog" is pronounced "mohg" like "vogue".

Yeah...

Anyhoo, good vid. It entertained me so I like it.

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Sweet

That was really entertaining to watch, nice work. A buddy of mine has an addiction to Falcon's knee as well and throughout the video I could hear him in my head screaming "KNEE, KNEE KNEEEE!!!1"

Puppets In The Park IV Puppets In The Park IV

Hilarious, I love it.

Not very much makes me actually laugh out loud at a cartoon, but I definitely giggled quite a bit. Nice job, I can't wait for more.

Sci-Fi Guys 3 Sci-Fi Guys 3

Why the hell doesn't anyone read the description?

"Author's comments:

Here's the third installment of my series made back in Spring of 2000!"

This is just some old stuff submitted to newgrounds so we can all enjoy it, quit your bitching.

Dont Play With Fire 2 Dont Play With Fire 2

I stopped watching after the witch got crucified.

Because I didn't see the rest, I very well could've missed something great, but it just couldn't hold my attention. I'm tired of seeing these collaborations of 2 second clips that have nothing to do with the others except some theme of fire or something. It was tired and boring.

Also, crucifictions area a tad bit different than burning people at the stake. Example, the stake involves fire.

EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

OMGOMGOMG Dragonforce! woo!

Would've been cooler if the guy doing Herman's solos had his freakishly long hair- but it's still freaking awesome because it's Dragonforce. Maybe even cooler if you copied the original music vid for it.

Bah.
Whatever.

Me likey! good job.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4

Hahaha

Whenever I start to think there's nothing funny on newgrounds, you guys make a new cartoon. I laughed so hard I actually had tears in my eyes(but I wasn't crying- I never cry because I am a man.) Not much more to say, you guys are really fucking funny.

the YuYu the YuYu

Awesome. You rock.

The camera angles, the animation, the sound, the set-up- it was all so good. Most action film that hit theatres aren't as exciting as this.
Extremely well put together, an instant favourite of mine.

-Go Away- -Go Away-

Awesome. You rock.

I knew were a pretty good musician before, but I never knew you had such a great voice. You're really talented.

Loved the movie, and I agree- but I am sort of attached to hating these celebrities, so I do kind of want them to stay. We all need a common enemy, and we all love to hate Paris Hilton.

Cock Slapped Cock Slapped

I must say that was pretty awesome.

As always, you guys are funnier than any other author is. Very few submissions on Newgrounds actually make me laugh out loud, but this was one of them.

Side-note: this is unrelated, but when Chase said "what's with all the buckawking"(or however you spell it) I thought he said Bukakke. haha.. bukakke

Ahh.. my insides feel so happy now.